November 26, 2011

My School : My second Life?

That's all about my school, as we know school is soooo important, school is a place in where we learn, study, have friends, and a place in where we spent most of our day. example like me, my school is my second home. i learn in SMAN 8Tangerang all day!! (exception for sunday and holiday) 



it's our logo

well, in this lovely school class begin on 6.45am and over on 2.15pm how poor we are rite? we spend for about 8hours a day in school,with its schedule, and with its craziness -___-
lot of books to read, task to do, test to make us crazy!! ergh, sometimes i really want to stop the time just for take a break a while, this school is a great school but really has a huge discipline until every teacher always and always give us task and exam without any compassion T.T really i need more holiday, please my school don't make us spent our important teenagers life just for studying, we need to have fun sometimes!

anotherpicts









however my school is, i still fallin love with it :)


*oh please exam held on Dec 2nd,ohmy honest school be nice for me yaa, don't make a difficult test owkay?*
#prayforme #prayformyexam


love

No comments:

Post a Comment