November 12, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Hello blog, you know today is November 12th!! and this day is really memorable for me and for my @arfanbach, well you know who is he? he is my best friend, my older brother, person whom i spent my 365 days, 8760 hours, 525600 minutes, and 31536000 seconds with, the one with whom i can share 'love', and the only one whom i can call by mine. He is Muhammad Arfan Bachri, there're lot of stories that i wanna share about him, but i think there're to much until i can't share each of them.



Name : Muhammad Arfan Bachri
Birthday : July 15th 1995

He's unique, unordinary ofcourse, unpredictable, funny *he even can make you laugh when you not want to*, care, master of guitar and photograph, and in fact he is perfect in my eyes and ofcourse he is everything i want.

HAPPY 1st YR ANNIVERSARY!! I LOVE YOU  














"I love shopping, but when i'm out of money it's nothing. I love chocolate but it makes me fat. I LOVE YOU, it is nothing if you are away, but it makes me fat of love when you are around."


HAPPY 1st YR ANNIVERSARY!!


121110-121111 I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment